- Humanoid: Reptilian
- +4 Constitution, –2 Intelligence.
- Medium size.
- A troglodyte’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 90 feet.
- +3 natural armor bonus.
- Natural Weapons: 2 claws (1d4) and bite (1d4).
- Stench Aura: Members of this race secrete a terrible scent as a 15-foot aura that nearly every other creature finds offensive. All living creatures (except those with the stench aura ability) within the aura must succeed at a Fortitude saving throw (DC 10 + 1/2 the user’s character level + the user’s Constitution modifier) or be sickened for 5 rounds. Creatures that succeed at the saving throw cannot be sickened by the same creature’s stench aura for 24 hours. A delay poison or neutralize poison spell or similar effect removes the effect from the sickened creature. This is a poison effect.
- Troglodytes gain a +2 to stealth checks
- Automatic Languages: Draconic. Bonus Languages: Common, Giant, Goblin, Orc.