Commonly called “deck apes” by other races, the hadozee are tall, slender humanoids who take naturally to serving aboard a spelljamming vessel. Their bodies are covered in a light brown fur, and their faces ringed by a shaggy mane. Their most unusual physical feature, however, is the pair of skin flaps that connect its arms to its legs. When drawn tight, these flaps allow the hadozee to glide, much like a flying squirrel.
Hadozee in a Shadow Moon Campaign: The hadozee are native to the elven forest planet of Perianth, and are most often encountered aboard elven vessels.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 to Strength or Charisma
- Medium-size: As Medium-size creatures, hadozees have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Hadozee base speed is 30 feet.
- +2 racial bonus on Climb and Acrobatics checks: The hadozee’s strong fingers and dextrous toes make them excellent climbers.
- Natural Armor: A hadozee has a +1 natural armor bonus.
- Ambidexterity: A hadozee can wield weapons in both hands (or in hand and foot as long as the Hadozee does not wear boots, since their feet are as dextrous as their hands) as if it had the Two Weapon Fighting feat. If flying (or both feet are otherwise free) it may use a rod or other item with its feet, to do combos like Spell combat with a rod, though it still cannot wear boots to do so.
- Gliding: A Hadozee wearing light or no armor can glide through the air by spreading the membranes on its wings. Hadozee have a climb speed of 20 feet (clumsy maneuverability). Fly is always a class skill for a Hadozee.