- +4 Strength, +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, -2 Dexterity
- Monstorus Humanoid
- Large-size: Large races take a –1 size penalty to their AC, a –1 size penalty on attack rolls, a +1 bonus on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a –4 size penalty on Stealth checks. A Large creature takes up a space that is 10 feet by 10 feet and has a reach of 10 feet.
- Loxo base land speed is 30 feet
- Natural Weapon: Tusks (gore, 1d8 piercing damage)
- Stiff Legs: Loxo cannot take the run action due to stiff legs.
- Natural Armor +1
- Prehensile Trunk: Members of this race have a long, flexible tail that can be used to carry objects. They cannot wield weapons with their tails, but they can retrieve small, stowed objects carried on their persons as a swift action.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Loxo. Bonus Languages: Avian, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Feline, Gnoll, Goblin, Halfling, Ibixian, Orcish, Squeak Speak, Wolfen.