- Ability Scores: +2 to dexterity
- Low light vision
- Natural Attacks: A Tabaxi gains 2 primary claw attacks and a secondary bite. These attacks do 1d4 and 1d6 respectively.
- Feline fury: During the first round in which a Tabaxi acts (whether a surprise round or a regular round) she may make a leaping pounce.
- Grab: A Tabaxi gains the Grab special feature with her claws.
- Rake: A Tabaxi gains the rake special feature with her back paws while grappling or pouncing. The hind claws are secondary attacks that deal 13 each.
- Nimble: Tabaxi are very nimble and gain a +2 on all acrobatics and stealth checks.